Tuesday, August 9, 2022

{9.6.2021-9.12.2021}

Matthew and I went up to the grazing pasture and went for a ride up on the mountain looking for trees that needed to be cut down and heard a bunch of bugling elk. I wish my phone had picked up the sound. At least I got a pretty picture
The girls and I got to celebrate their birthday a little early! We went up to Orem and got their ears pierced!! They were very excited and very, very nervous! (Left: Alya | Right: Lyla)
I think they like them! 
While we were up north, Matthew took the boys to Yuba! 
The girls and I planned to meet Dad and the boys at the lake when we were done in Orem, but we wanted to stop and take some baptism pictures.





I love these two so much! I'm so glad we got to spend the day together!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment