Tuesday, August 9, 2022

{8.30.2021-9.5.2021}

Axel started his first day of preschool today! He has been so excited!! 
Axel | First day of Preschool | Age: 5 yrs | Teacher: Ms. Jenn | School: Busy Bees Preschool | Favorite Book: "Big Book of Dinosaurs" | Favorite Color: Every color in the world | Favorite Food: Fish Tacos | When I grow up I want to be: A Paleontologist
Gosh I love these two! // Axel is fighting sleep so hard! We went to Idaho this weekend and Grandma and Grandpa took us up to their camp!
I love this bare foot boy! 
Matthew and I took a four wheeler ride! It was so fun! I really miss doing things like that! 
Dad tried to teach the kids how to start a fire with a magnifying glass. 
Good thing these guys like each other! Haha! 
 

I am the meanest mom!!! But this video makes me laugh every time! We went to Home Depot and they had their Halloween decorations out. We found this skeleton dog and Eli was terrified of it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment