Monday, August 1, 2022

{8.23.2021 - 8.29.2021}

Snow cones are the best! // Axel lost his first tooth this week! 
Eli made himself a smiley face sandwich for lunch today! // The boys woke up to a bunch of balloons in their bedroom to celebrate Axel's birthday...the balloons only lasted about 20 minutes before they had them all popped. Haha! 
Axel requested a Hulk birthday cake this year! I think he turned out pretty good! // I love this picture of him getting ready to blow out his candles. 
He got lots of gifts! New cars, a new dragon, new books, new clothes... 
...and a new bike! 
I went in to check on the girls before I went to bed and found them like this! I'm really glad my kids have each other! // Joni found this picture that Lyla drew for Crystal when she was in the hospital. She is such a sweetheart and I'm sure Crystal loved it!
We didn't get very many beets this year, but the ones that we did get were HUGE! 
Rare moments caught on camera! 

No comments:

Post a Comment