Wednesday, June 29, 2022

{8.16.2021-8.22.2021}

 

The girls started school this week! They have been so excited to start second grade! They are in the same class again this year and will be in Mrs. Nell's class. The second graders get to hatch chicks toward the end of the year and they are most excited for that, I think! 
Alya: 7 years old -- Favorite book: "I love all my books" -- Favorite color: "black" -- Favorite food: BLT -- When I grow up I want to be: "A paleontologist"
Lyla: 7 years old -- Favorite book: "Dino Mike" -- Favorite color: "purple, pink and red" -- Favorite food: "BLTs & lasagna" -- When I grow up I want to be: "a mom & a paleontologist" 
We met my dad and two of my sisters in Scofield to go fishing for a day. We got rained on pretty good, but look at that rainbow! And look at the size of that trout!! 
I walked in the boys' room and found Alya reading to Axel! So sweet! 
Eli thoroughly enjoyed his ice cream sandwich. Look at his little scrunched up nose! // I took the kids on one last hike before school starts. We have tried this hike before but couldn't find the trail so we tried again this week. 
We found it! It was a pretty good little hike! Well shaded, not too long, and there was a really cool arch at the end of it! 


These pictures make me chuckle. We took them at the beginning of our hike and Bullet is so excited to get going! // This picture makes me laugh the most. Axel must have stepped on Lyla's foot and her face cracks me up! I just really love these kids. I am glad we can go on all these adventures and even though sometimes it's hard, or cold, they are always excited for the next adventure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment