Wednesday, June 29, 2022

{8.9.2021-8.15.2021}

I got to take the girls school clothes shopping this week! They were pretty excited to come home and have a fashion show! They are getting so excited for school to start! // Axel will be going to preschool this year (he technically could have gone to kindergarten this year but I decided to have him wait a year) so he got a couple of new shirts too that he wanted to model! 
I just don't even know what to say. I have some crazy kids! Haha! 
Lyla decided she wanted to try tumbling this year so she has been working on her headstands! // Eli couldn't hang for pizza and movie night! 
I am learning to enjoy gardening...I always get so excited when it comes time to plant the seeds and I do pretty good the first little bit of watering...but I kind of tend to lose interest...and digging through all the leaves wondering what bugs are going to be crawling on the produce, or which bugs are going to crawl up my arm kind of freaks me out...but I do love to see a sing full of food that we grew ourselves! I'm glad that Matthew pushes for this every year. 
Axel made a camera out of these building blocks. He loves these blocks and he comes up with some pretty cool things! // I have no idea what he is doing...look how dirty his little hands and bandaides are! Haha! At least his foot looks clean! 
We always have fun hanging out with the Westenskows! I love how all of their hair is sticking up from the static electricity from the trampoline! 
We went fishing up at Strawberry with the Westenskows, too. The kids found this crazy sink hole and of course it was their favorite spot to play! 

My kids are much more brave than me. I have never held a crawdad...and I'm okay with that! I don't even like to handle them after they've been cooked! 
It was a beautiful evening! We got rained on and had to hunker down for a while, but it was just so beautiful! 


No comments:

Post a Comment