Monday, June 27, 2022

{8.2.2021-8.8.2021}

I love this busy little boy! He just quietly goes about his business but he tends to work wherever we are so that he's never alone
He loves swinging! I feel a little bit bad because I am not great at taking him to the park in the first place...let alone pushing him on the swing when we do come to the park. Maybe I should work on that! Haha! // This is what happens when you ride your bike through a mud puddle. 
Another fishing trip in the books! 
I love how Alya looks so disgusted by holding this fish. She soon had a smile on her face (while still holding the fish!) // I love that my kids aren't grossed out by these things! 
This is how he wears his hat right now! He is so funny! // My dad came down and took us to lunch. The boys found his foldable lenses and tried them. He is going to be a very cute old man one day! 
Our Sorenson Family Reunion this year was at Lagoon. We had so much fun! 

We all wore matching shirts for Crystal. She had a sign in her room that said "I think I'll just be happy today" and one of her friends made us these shirts, so we all wore them today. We sure missed her. 

The kids were so brave and rode all (most of) the rides. Alya had to practice her deep breathing skills for a couple of the rides and she opted out of a couple of them. Lyla rode as many rides as she could! She even rode the Colossus!


Matthew is a professional at skipping rocks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment