Tuesday, November 15, 2022

{9.13.2021-9.19.2021}

I love this smiley little boy! He loves to swing, and I think he's going to be so sad when he's too big for the "baby swing." 
Alya started her second year of ballet this week and Lyla started her first year of tumbling! They are both so excited and I am excited to see all their improvements this year! 
And my little girls are officially eight years old!! They are beautiful little girls and I hope they had a great birthday! 
The boys love that they get to play at the park while the girls are in ballet/tumbling! They are getting so brave and climbing to the top of the caterpillar! // The girls got to go have a birthday sleepover with Jeni this weekend, so Matthew took me and the boys to Strawberry to go see the salmon run! 


 
Of course we had to stop and look for bucks while we were out and about! But at least Dad found a spot that had plenty of piles for the boys to climb on. 
Rainy days sure make beautiful days! It was fun to see the salmon and spend some time with my boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment