Wednesday, June 22, 2022

{6.28.2021 - 7.4.2021}

The girls got their hair cut this week! Alya's was more of a trim, but she now has some layers and some texture around her face, and I think she has the most beautiful hair! 
Lyla went short! She is so excited to have short hair and I just think it fits her so well! I think when she starts school her teacher will appreciate having a way to tell them apart! 
Jeni took the girls for a bit, and as you can see they had a great time, as always!  
I'm glad Jeni does fun things like this with them because I don't do things like this! Haha! 
Axel has finally learned the "correct" way to eat Pringles! Haha! // We went up to Salt Lake and went to a swimming pool by Jeni and Sarah's house. Eli obviously kept us entertained and on our toes. 
The kids and I went up to Idaho. Matthew had to stay home to work, unfortunately. But Grandma and Grandpa are letting Julie's brother keep his horses in their pasture for a bit. The kids were so excited about it! 
There is so much mischief in that face, don't you think!? // I love that Axel makes everything fun. He is just such a little busy body and can have fun wherever he is! 
The kids looked so cute in these cute hats Grandma got! 
Lyla made Eli this little mask. It seems like a new favorite activity at Grandma and Grandpa's house is crafting. The kids spend so much of their time upstairs creating all sorts of things!
Just chilling on Grandma and Grandpa's back porch. It's a pretty awesome spot to sit in the evening and watch the sunset! 
We went up to the camp where Grandma and Grandpa are serving this summer. I love these pictures that I got of Eli while we were there! 
There are all sorts of fun things to do here! The kids, of course, just had to check out the teepee! // Grandpa taking the boys for a little ride! 
We got to take some kayaks out on the little pond. It was just so pretty here! // Jeni and Eli.
I think this is one of my favorite pictures of Grandma and Axel! // Eli was very excited that he was able to row the kayak "all by himself"! 
Jessica and Axel, and Grandma and Eli. I'm sad I didn't get a picture of Alya and Jeni after they tipped their kayak over! haha!! 
So beautiful! 
He's just so cute! If we weren't in the kayak we were splashing on the dock! // Lyla took me all around the pond many times. We got to watch a beaver going back and forth from his house to the reeds! 
Jeni and I took the kids to Downata Hot Springs, and wore the kids out!!! // We came home in time to celebrate the 4th of July with Matthew. He took us up on the mountain above our house and we tried to find a spot where we could watch some fireworks down in one of the towns. I took this picture of Alya while we were waiting! 
I know this picture isn't the best quality, but my goodness I love these weirdos!! 
And I love this family Matthew and I have created! 
It was such a pretty night! 
How's that for a sunset!? // Would you believe me if I told you this was Axel and Lyla snuggled up together!? 
I love these little moments! Happy 4th of July!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment