Thursday, June 23, 2022

{7.5.2021-7.11.2021}

It's really hard to move when your kid is sleeping on you...so the three of us stayed right here and not long after I took this picture I also took a little cat nap. It's a good thing Dad is so comfy! // I love all those drips coming off his ice cream cone and fingers...I also love that we are outside while we are enjoying these ice cream cones! 
I tried to let the kids watch a show and sleep in the living room tonight...they didn't last too long. I need to go into these situations with low expectations! Haha! 
We went out to Fish Lake with the Westenskows this weekend! We rented a pontoon and stayed on the water all day! It was so fun, and obviously so beautiful! 
Here's some of the crew! 
The kids really thought it was so great! // Graycie and Alya watching the wake! 
Axel reeled himself in a little perch! 
Then baited his own hook! (My three oldest kids baited their own hooks today! It was pretty cool, I thought!) // Sweet Miss Marie! 
I just feel like he had this smile on his face all day long! // Lyla really wanted to jump in, but this water is so cold!!! So we settled for dangling her feet in the water. 
Alya reeled herself in a little perch! // This little platform thing next to Eli was a fish cooler and all the kids thought it was the most amazing thing! We could catch a fish, fill up that little box and put the fish in it and I lost count of how many times they opened it so they could see their fish! 
I've said it before, and I'll say it again...Axel is a ham!! Also, I love his crazy hair!
Each of the kids took a turn driving the boat. They were all so excited about it!! 



I love this picture of all the kids!


This lake is so pretty!!!! 

"TRANS....FORM!!!" He hid under all the pillows on my bed and said, "Mom, say, where's Eli?" and after I said it, he jumped out at me like this! Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment