Tuesday, October 20, 2020

{5.4.20 - 5.10.20}

Eli turned two this week. It's crazy to me that he is already two! It breaks my heart and makes my heart feel so full at the same time to see my kids growing up! I love who they are and I love watching them grow. I just really do wish it would slow down sometimes, but with every milestone that Eli passes I may or may not feel like celebrating a little! Haha! 
He is pretty excited to have his own bike! 
He was so excited to open every gift and was thrilled with everything he pulled out of the wrapping! // He was just so happy with every little aspect of his birthday! I loved seeing how excited he was about everything! 
The cutest blowing out candles face that I have ever seen! // And he was so proud of himself!! 
We took some pictures of the kids in front of our pretty crab-apple blooms. I really do wish I was better with descriptions of my kids and their personalities, but this pretty much sums up the girls in a photo. (Lyla//Alya)
And the boys...Axel is so crazy and Eli refuses to look at the camera when I want him to. 
He did not like the bees flying around the tree. 
We went on a hike with my cousin and her kids! I love Eli's lip and Alya thought the new way to carry her backpack was pretty cool! 
There was a rope anchored in at the top of this cliff and the kids each tried to climb it! 
Lyla wanted to do it so bad! I love how brave and adventurous she can be! Maybe I need to get her some better hiking shoes! // Alya tried it, but she sure didn't love it. That's okay though! I'm just glad she still tries things even when she's afraid to do it! 
He's cute! // She made it! 
Eli wanted to carry all the sticks that he could find. // There were so many rocky hills for the kids to climb. They were all very steep and they all climbed up and loved it...coming down was different story! Haha! 
We decided we needed to get Bullet some exercise, so we went fishing so he could play in the water. He is such an athletic dog! It's fun to watch him in the water. There is no hesitation, he just goes for it! // I love you, miss Lyla! 
This kid!!!! 
Sometimes I try to make her fix her smile, but other times I love that she is going through this smile stage!! 
Alya can only smile or look at the camera. Both is hard. She is so cute!! 
Here he is, refusing to look at the camera for me. I think in the second picture I only caught his face because he was showing me a rock he was about to throw into the lake! 
We took my Mother's Day picture in our new room this year! Three out of four smiling is a win I would say! It's always an adventure to get this picture! 

Here is one wall in our new room! It still needs some furniture and we need to finish the bottom of the bookcases, but Matthew built those bookcases himself and framed out this wall and did all the mudding and taping and laid the flooring. Basically he has finished this room 100% by himself! It is looking so pretty! 

Eli is a little pyro and I'm a little afraid of this new skill that he has learned! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment