Monday, October 19, 2020

{4.27.20 - 5.3.20}

 

Eli makes the funniest faces! When he closes his eyes like this, he's hiding. And obviously he was pouting in the next picture. I love those crossed arms!!
It's spring! Which means it's time to get our garden ready! I have had the best little helper this week! // I just can't get over how cute this child is! 
The girls found a little robbin's egg in our  grass, so of course we had to get pictures with it! They wanted it to hatch so bad!! They didn't believe me that it probably wasn't going to hatch. (Alya//Lyla)
(Axel, Eli)
Spring also means pretty blossoms in our trees! // We tried to go on a hike in Manti canyon, but there was too much snow so we couldn't make it to the spot we wanted to go, so we found a different spot to play around for a little while. The kids found some beautiful wildflowers for me! 
Axel, much like his sister, likes to collect everything
Lyla was so brave and walked across this gnarly log-bridge. // It was a pretty little spot! I'm glad we found it! 
I'm a little behind in updating my blog, but I try to post as if I'm posting on-time. But I can't with this picture. In real life, I am posting this in October, so this picture was actually taken 6 months ago and I canNOT get over how much Eli has changed in 6 months! He looks so little in this picture!! They are such cute kids though! I love when we get to get out of the house and explore and do fun things together. I truly think that exploring and doing fun things with my family is my happy place! 
Sorry for this morbid little picture, but we made it to the lake this week! I think we will spend a lot of time here this summer! The kids' favorite thing to do is to catch these little minnows. Unfortunately for the minnows, very few of them survive my children. // He thinks it's so funny to squirt me with his water gun, and I love the sunscreen not rubbed in on his cute little face! 
I was a little surprised that my kids actually played in the water! It was warm temps outside of the water but I'm sure the water was so cold!
Lake Palisade. 
The. Best. View!! 
Apparently it's been a while since I have applied sunscreen! Sorry Axel!! // Eli is just too cute!!
Look at those lips!!!!!
I love him so much! 
Walking around town isn't too bad!! 
I love him so stinking much!! He is such a sweet heart and my favorite little Axel. I love when he is just kind of hanging out near me. He likes to play around doing his own thing while I'm just doing my own thing and just out of nowhere he likes to just say, "mom, I love you." It's the absolute best!!! // Eli's growing too much! He has a lot of belly shirts right now! 
I love these wild little girls!! The airforce did their practice run for...I don't remember what for...but they flew over Ephraim today and we went to watch them! (The video of the flyover is posted below.)
I am about to have a 2 year old! 
Here is the video of the flyover! 

No comments:

Post a Comment