Thursday, June 4, 2020

{3.9.20 - 3.15.20}

We took a little outing to look for elk one night. It's one of my favorite things to be in the mountains with my family, even if we were a little cold.  


#howLylasleeps // I love this dirty face boy!  
Salt Lake City skyline - 3/20 
I asked my sisters for help with the prompts we were given for the burnt March challenge. This one was soft, and Joni said when she thought soft she thought of a mother. This one was especially close to my heart and it's not something I like a lot of people to know, but if you read my blog/posts, you probably know this about me anyway! In September of 2015 I would have been 14 weeks along with the girls little brother or sister, but I learned that the baby's heart never developed and I had to have a D&C. That baby's due date was March 10 and this prompt was set for the week of March 10. I am so grateful to be a mother and my knowledge of the gospel and the plan of salvation and I am grateful to know that one day I will get to meet that little baby!  
This one was fun! I had the kids write notes to their dad and I copied onto the wood. I absolutely love it!! 

Axel's favorite music right now is the soundtrack for The Greatest Showman and his favorite song is the one at the end with "the girl in white" and I love how he mimics the dance a little bit in this video. He's just so great! 

No comments:

Post a Comment