Thursday, June 4, 2020

{3.2.20 - 3.8.20}

It was Doctor Seuss day at school this week and these two obviously had to be Thing 1 and Thing 2 // I love when they walk to school holding hands like this! They are so sweet!  
Eli loves snuggles so much! // Eli has been so funny at bedtime lately. He likes to take off his pajama pants and diaper before he falls asleep. I checked on him one night to find him and his sheets soaking wet so he got a few extra snuggles...maybe that was his plan all along!  
He's such a sweet little deer! // It's been so fun to listen to the girls reading scriptures at bedtime lately.  
Tia told Axel that as soon as he started using the toilet he could come meet her new puppies and I think that was just the incentive he needed! And we all enjoyed loving on those tiny babies! // I hate how fast Eli is growing up. He looks so tall in this picture.  
He's a pretty good little helper! He's probably the most patient helper of my kids. 
The kids made their own little firepit in the backyard and have been so excited to have a fire in it.  


I also love their paw print they made out of rocks!
Axel and I get to spend a little time together when we walk to get the girls from school. He is such a funny, creative, adventurous little guy and I love him so dang much! // For months Matthew promised Axel a fishing trip after he decided to use the toilet. If you haven't guessed yet, we tried for a long, long time to convince him that he could do it! He, however wanted nothing to do with it until it was his idea!
But he's a champ and loved his fishing trip.  
I joined a burnt March challenge, and here are a couple of the burns I made. This has been a fun challenge and I'm pretty happy with progress that I've made. I know I have much to improve on, but I like where things are headed.  

Seriously!!!!!  
I found the kids playing Candy Land using dinosaurs and race cars as their pawns. 

No comments:

Post a Comment