Thursday, May 21, 2020

{2.24.20 - 3.1.20}

Lyla wrote Axel a sweet little note ("Axel is the best sometimes") 
I think he's pretty stinkin great all the time // Axel is celebrating a milestone! He has decided he can use the toilet now and that means he's big enough to carry his own bike up the stairs on our way to get the girls from school. (His words, not mine. But I don't disagree!) 
Seriously, he's just so great!  
Here he is again. A boy and his dog. I'm fairly certain Bullet eats more of Eli's food and snacks than Eli himself eats of it.  
He snuck away again, this time with the mini marshmallows...and of course I didn't notice until they were all gone.  
Daily snuggles with Dad.  
He must think he's getting big...I'm not ready for that to happen // at least he doesn't feel big enough for the slide yet! Haha!  
There's so much to contemplate when you're one.  
I think it might be time for Eli to have a new bike.  
I took the kids to a community workshop where they were taught to make a rubber-cement painting. It was so fun! // Look closely at Lyla's Olaf that she drew from memory!! 

Scaring this kid is one of my favorite things to do! He always knows I'm hiding and he always gets genuinely scared and we both think it's so funny! 

No comments:

Post a Comment