Thursday, May 21, 2020

{2.17.20 - 2.23.20}

Eli's two favorite people to cuddle with are Matthew and Alya. He sometimes will just walk right up to her and sit on her lap, and she loves it! // I love this toothless crazy face!! (Lyla) 
Snuggles with Dad are almost a nightly thing. // This picture cracks me up! He did NOT want to get out of the swing but it did not look like he was having any fun.  
He's so proud of himself for climbing up on the counter! // And equally proud of himself for smuggling a snack. It's so funny when he sneaks something out of the pantry and just goes to find a little hiding spot to eat it in.  
Axel is an artistic little soul. He is so good at coloring and painting and creating. He loves to do it and he has such a great imagination! I love it!  
A lot of his paintings are rainbows because he just goes one color at a time in his paint pallet.  
We taught the girls how to play War and we have all been loving it! // Belly Button Baby! I love his cheeky little face and those pudgy little fingers.  
I love it when my boys play together! Seriously the best!  
The kids love their playhouse! // They also love to make little fire-pits all over the backyard. I love it! 
I have no idea what he was so grumpy about but it makes me laugh!  
We have really enjoyed playing cards lately and Matthew decided it was time for the girls to learn Indian poker. (They aren't very good at it! Haha!) 
Miss Ephraim came to the girls class and gave them a personal invitation to attend a princess party at the library. They had a lot of fun and there were SO MANY people there! 

Eli loves sauce!!! He will literally drink it off his plate! 

No comments:

Post a Comment