Thursday, June 4, 2020

{3.16.20 - 3.22.20}

I have no idea why he is so upset but this picture is so great! // He loves anything that has a button or a mechanism that makes it do something he doesn't quite expect.  
We have a white cheddar powder that we sprinkle on our popcorn, but Eli likes to forego the popcorn. // He has been loving socks on his feet lately and it's so funny! He's so proud of himself that he can put them on his hands by himself. 
I have been finding a lot of pictures like this on my phone lately.  
These kids are quite the handful and I know for a fact that I have a lot to work on as a mother, but I can't put into words how much I love them! 
We played barber shop this week! Alya wanted to keep her hair long... 
but Lyla was ready to go short. I think it looks so cute! It has also made a HUGE difference when it comes to brushing it out. Eli looks so grown up!!  
I wish this picture wasn't quite so blurry, but Axel loves this story and he has memorized it. I love that he can help me read it. // This maneuver looks painful to me!  
Last weekend Utah schools were cancelled in an attempt to slow down the spread of the coronavirus. It's been so crazy! We had to pick up packets from the girls teacher and just do homework at home with the occasional virtual meeting. I'm glad my girls are just in Kindergarten...I can barely understand their homework now, imagine a third grader, or a sixth graders homework! It's been kind of fun though, because we have had the opportunity to participate in some virtual activities like a safari tours from the Cincinnati Zoo and drawing with Mo Willems.  
Lyla drew this cheetah just from looking at a picture of a cheetah!  
And I love Axel's little people drawings! This stage of drawing is so fun for me! 

 As I mentioned, Mo Willems has done a fun virtual "doodles with Mo Willems" during the quarantine we are under. Lyla made her first animation while watching one of his recordings! 









No comments:

Post a Comment