Tuesday, April 21, 2020

{1.6.20 - 1.12.20}

This kid know where and how to get anything he wants. // Lyla is so excited for a visit from the Tooth Fairy! I love her toothless grin!  
Axel very happily volunteered to pull Eli around in his wagon. I love listening to these two laughing and running and playing together. // I love this face he's making! I have no idea what or why he is making that face, but oh my goodness it is funny! 
Axel has really taken a liking to drawing lately. Here is a self portrait. I'm pretty sure the wave on top of the head is hair and the two lines pointing straight up out of the head are the ears. // Such a little stud!  
Shenanigans during scripture study...because of course!!  
Matthew has started work on our basement!! I am so excited and I think he is a little bit nervous! Haha! I will post more pictures as it progresses. 

No comments:

Post a Comment