Tuesday, April 21, 2020

{1.13.20 - 1.19.20}

Bedtime she)nanigans. So funny-we were reading our bedtime story and Eli was just thinking he was so funny and making all kinds of horse sounds. I looked up to see him trying to ride this barbie horse. He is the best kind of character! // I knew Alya wouldn't be too far behind her sister when it came to loosing that second front tooth! She was also very excited to get a visit from the Tooth Fairy and I love her toothless grin just as much as I love her sister's.  
Eli just thinks he's as big as his siblings, and I just really want him to stay small-ish...for a minute! // I am told that one day I will miss the fact that my little tornado runs around my house pulling dishes out of cupboards and banging spoons on pans while wandering through the house...I'm not so sure! (Just kidding, I actually believe that I am going to miss it, but some days the peace and quiet sounds nice! Haha!) But seriously, I need time to slow down so my kids stop growing up so fast! 
The girls drew the Easter Bunny a picture...yes it is January. You think they are excited for Easter? I am so impressed with their artistic abilities, though! And I think we will find some ways for them to develop this interest/talen! // Is he attempting a somersault or does he just like looking at the world upside down? Your guess is as good as mine! 
 Dying!!! Cutest triceratops I ever did see! I love everything about this picture, including the green dinosaur running around in the background! 
Dad took the girls fishing and I always look forward to the sleeping pictures he sends me on their way home! And look close at Alya...true to her creepy sleeping self, her eye is open!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment