Wednesday, April 22, 2020

{1.22.20 - 1.26.20}

This boy is not at all afraid to climb whatever he needs to climb to reach whatever he wants to reach. And he's a darling little climber! // I love this boy and his sweet smile and his bright happy eyes. He is just full of so much joy and I love him so darn much! 
Axel is so good at pushing Lyla's buttons, and he bugs her constantly because he always gets the (over)reaction that he wants from her! So when moments like this happen it makes my mama heart happy. // Eli is in his happy place helping Dad in the basement! I love his dirty socks and shirt and that big ol' smile on his face!  
The cutest boys enjoying some of mom's chocolate chips!  
Progress on the basement! Matthew is working hard on the mudding and taping! He also has textured the ceiling!  
Eli loves to play with Matthew's tools! It's so cute!  
Matthew got the beautiful accent wall up! I can't wait for the bookcases to go in! 


I think Matthew was given this little rubber-band powered plane for Christmas and he and the kids had fun outside flying it! 
I'm loving all the bows in his hair! Haha! Oh man, he makes me laugh!


The girls are reading so well! Alya loves her new Frozen book and I love listening to them read!

No comments:

Post a Comment