Saturday, April 18, 2020

{12.30.19 - 1.5.20}

We were given a "Family Puzzle" for Christmas and it was a lot of fun to put together with the girls! There were some really big pieces that made it fun for the girls and some small pieces to get mom and dad involved. It was pretty cool! The girls were so excited when we finished it!  
We have started a Pizza night tradition. Every Friday we go get some pizza and eat dinner in the front room watching a show. It's my favorite because first, I don't have to cook and second, when everyone is done eating is usually leads to some snuggles on the couch until bedtime. I love it! // Axel enjoyed our family puzzle too...his favorite part was taking it apart.  
Pizza night = snuggles with kiddos! I love it!  
Eli wanted to go out and play so bad and he couldn't wait for me to finish whatever I was doing to get his snow pants on. He tried and tried so hard to do it himself! // He is just getting so big! He sees his siblings using the toilet and wants to figure it out for himself too. The only problem is that he doesn't usually want my help with any of it. 
Some day I'm sure there will be a camera phone that takes excellent low light pictures, but for now I will just enjoy this fuzzy picture of my peaceful boy. He likes to come snuggle with me in the middle of the night and some nights (especially if Matthew is out of town) he doesn't make it back into his own bed before morning. // I love these almost toothless grins! She is a wild child for sure! I'm sure she was laughing at how messy she got during dinner! (Lyla) 
I brought Eli downstairs for his nap one day and Axel followed with a handful of chips. I must have started doing something else, like maybe getting Eli a new diaper and the wipes out so I could get him clean and when I turned around they were both just sitting in this little nook between Axel's bed and the dresser snacking on Axel's chips and laughing at each other. So cute. // Axel loves to paint and he likes to use all the colors in the tray in order so all of his paintings are some form of a rainbow. I love it! He's got an artistic little soul.  
Eli thought it was so funny to be trapped underneath the laundry hamper!  
I made this sign for my dad for Christmas. Yes, he got it a little late, because of course it wasn't done by Christmas! Haha! I am so happy with how it turned out though! This John Wayne is my first portrait and I love how it looks and I hope I try more! 

No comments:

Post a Comment