Wednesday, April 15, 2020

{12.23.19 - 12.29.19}

I love this picture so much! Eli has never been nervous about going up to Grandma Barnes to give her a hug and I am so glad! She has always mentioned how my kids don't like her because the other three have always been a little bit more shy when it comes to passing out hugs. Luckily they are all getting better, but Eli has always just been so willing and excited to hug her!  
Lyla and Nana built a little snow man! // This is Axel with his snow t-rex...this is about the extent of my snowman building skill. 
These are some of the Christmas ornaments I burned this year. Most of them were neighbor gifts and some of them were the ornaments I gave my kids this year.  
Grandma got the kids their own dinosaur costumes like the ones that Axel wore at the dinosaur museum with Jeni. Lyla got the purple Kosmoceratops, Alya was the blue Triceratops, Axel was the green Triceratops and Eli got the red Kosmoceratops. (And yes, I did have to ask my girls what kind of dinosaur each of them were!)
I love Eli's little mowhawk! 
My sisters gave my kids a fun game for Christmas. It's a Bed Bugs game, the bed vibrates so all the little rubber bugs bounce around the bed and they are supposed to catch them with their tweezers. It was pretty fun to watch them play it! Axel loves it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment