Friday, September 6, 2019

{8.12.19 - 8.18.19}

My mom bought the kids these cute little dinosaurs! They love them so much! Also, I got a new phone last weekend!! It takes some pretty great pictures!
Eli is getting so big! It's so nice that he wants to feed himself...but only when it's foods like oatmeal and other things that don't drip off the spoon very quickly. // We gathered for my grandpa's birthday party and some of his neighbors came with their bunnies. They were a huge hit with all the kids!  
She was so nice! She made sure to take pictures of all of our families and I loved this little panoramic photo of everyone!  

The girls favorite bunny was the white one named snowflake!  
Grandpa had a little scare a while ago. He had to have heart surgery and then he ended up back in the hospital a couple of days later with some complications. I'm so grateful we got to celebrate another birthday with him! 

No comments:

Post a Comment