Thursday, September 5, 2019

{8.5.19 - 8.11.19}

We went up this week for Matthew to put some trail cameras up. This little guy threw the biggest fit while we drove up the mountain and it didn't stop once we got him out of the car either. It was crazy! I've never seen him as upset as he was! But you would never know it by his cute little face in these pictures.  
This little boy is such a character!!! He makes me so happy!  
I have finished a few burns this week. I am pretty happy with how they turned out!  
This one is for a cousin of mine who's nephew was getting married in the Snowflake, AZ temple.  
And this one needs to be tweaked a little bit...the temple is just not dark enough. This was a hard one for me and I hope I'm happy with the finished result!  
We headed to Moab for a family reunion this weekend. We stayed in a beautiful "cabin" and the girls thoroughly enjoyed the hot tub and outdoor shower!  
They also loved that they got to road trip with Jeni and Crystal the entire weekend.  
I want to remember their long skinny legs! They are just getting so big!!! // We walked to some dinosaur tracks...(I love how excited Axel's little walk is!) 
...Axel is standing in front of an old crocodile drag fossil.
Here is Matthew pointing out some dinosaur bone fossils in the rocks

This picture cracks me up!! Axel looks like such a little twig!! And I think it's so funny that they both look so happy!  
I love this picture of my little family! My phone was not working this weekend so I didn't get any of my own pictures. I am so glad that Matthew's family took so many and were willing to share with me! // Axel was so proud of conquering his climb!  
Lyla found a lizard way up in the rocks across from us! // He's just such a happy little guy!  
We also made it to newspaper rock and Eli is very impressed! // Grandpa is pretty funny!  
.Newspaper Rock. 

No comments:

Post a Comment