Friday, September 6, 2019

{8.19.19 - 8.25.19}

Eli stole my sandwich at lunch, and I think he ate it better than he was eating is lunch. // Axel and Reese are so cute! She loves to come inside our house and he likes to show her all of his toys and they like to wrap up in a blanket and watch a show together.  
I took the girls and Axel to see The Lion King at the drive-in. They all fell asleep and I didn't love the movie, but I love taking my kids to make memories! Hopefully they are good ones!  
My girls started Kindergarten this week! They have been SO excited!!! And I think they are adorable!!  
They loved it! I hope they have the best year!! 
Axel had to join in on the picutres!! He was so funny!! I love his "showing off his backpack" pose!  
Mrs. Christensen was so nice to pose for pictures for all the moms who wanted to get pictures of their kids! Haha!  
We made it out to the Sanpete County Fair and the kids were able to ride a couple of the rides. Lyla thought she was scared on the carousel but I got a pretty cute picture out of it! // Alya clearly loved it!
I have been playing with the portrait mode on my camera and I gotta say, I love it! // We went to Salt Lake to go see Cinderella at Hale Center Theatre and had a little birthday celebration for Axel! He loved that one of his birthday bags was bigger than him. 
We loved Cinderella! I got to sit next to Lyla and she was so intrigued! She wanted to know if everything was real...the puppets, the food props, etc. There was one point where Cinderella's carriage was pulled up into the air above the stage with Cinderella inside and she was so concerned about how she was going to get down! It was pretty entertaining sitting next to her! I think it was pretty magical for them!  
They loved the water feature in front of the theatre!  


My boy is three!  
We got him a little trucks set that he can take apart and reassemble. So far he likes it... and his sisters do too! Haha!  
Crystal got him this awesome shirt and he looks so darn handsome!! 
Axel is such a little character! He is so funny and so stubborn! I have no idea how to parent this child! He loves dinosaurs and pretends to be a t-rex all the time...unless he's being a horse or a baby animal of some kind. He loves to snuggle and somehow always manages to come into my bed when Matthew is out of town. He is a Mama's boy through and through. He likes me to paint his toe nails and he likes to put bows in his hair. The girls are hoping to get their ears pierced for their birthday and he thinks that he will be right there with them! He might need to do more boy stuff with his dad. He is 33 pounds (63%) and 39.5 inches (89%). I love this boy so very very much! He is my little buddy and I hope he has a wonderful year! I am excited to get to hang out with him while his sisters are in school! 

No comments:

Post a Comment