Sunday, June 23, 2019

{6.10.19 - 6.16.19}

This Sunday was Father's Day and I had the kids answer a little questionnaire about their dad. Then the girls got to answer another one at church. When Matthew got home he read through their answers and I captured these pictures of the girls listening to him. I thought they were pretty cute! 

Here are Lyla's answers:
My dad is 18   years old.
He has brown   hair and brown   eyes.
His job is working for EcoLife . 
For fun he likes to play with us . 
His favorite team is both of ours. 
His favorite color: brown 
His favorite place: his mom and dad's house and fishing with us. 
His favorite song: the Father's Day song. 
His favorite car: our SUV. 
His favorite fruit: blueberries. 
His favorite drink:
He likes to camp, fish and play   with me.
He loves to eat fish. 
He is really good at hot potato. 
He always says: baloney 
He is happy when we are nice. 
He is SUPER because he takes us camping and fishing. 
I love him because he's so nice. 


Here are Alya's answers:
My dad is  8...no 89...no 38...13   years old.
He has brown   hair and brown   eyes.
His job is working. 
For fun he likes to opening presents (because he had fun opening his Father's day present).
His favorite team is us! 
His favorite color: blue 
His favorite place: work 
His favorite song: the Coyote Song 
His favorite car: the SUV 
His favorite fruit: oranges
His favorite drink: soda pop
He likes to play   with me. 
He loves to eat: steak 
He is really good at playing hide and seek. 
He always says: boloney, and I love you. 
He is happy when I be good. 
He is SUPER because he fixes cars. 
I love him because he's nice to us. 


Here are Axel's answers:
My dad is 6   years old.
He has brown   hair and blue   eyes. 
His job is painting. 
For fun he likes to watch a show. 
His favorite color: brown 
His favorite place: primary 
His favorite song: Lamycony 
His favorite car: He loves to drive his truck
His favorite fruit: he loves to eat
He likes to paint   with me
His favorite food is he loves to eat 12345 food
He always says that he loves me. 
I love him because he shares his snacks. 

Eli found Axels' shoes and walked around the house all afternoon. He likes to grab his shoes and bring them to me to put them on him. He likes to be outside, but even if he's stuck inside with his shoes on, he's pretty content. // I thought Axel was out on the front porch one evening while I was fixing dinner...turns out he was in my bathroom in my makeup. Haha!  
Alya fell asleep doing school again. The little fit she threw about having to do school must have worn her right out! // Eli took full advantage of her being asleep and loved her the best way he knows how...by giving her kisses and pulling her hair!  
The same day Lyla wanted her training wheels off, Alya of course, also wanted her training wheels off. I thought for sure this would be interesting since she's a little more hesitant on her bike. We took her training wheels off and she did...okay, but she wasn't as good at it as she wanted to be, so she chose to play with friends instead of practice on her bike. When her friends left and she could see how good Lyla was doing on her bike, she was a little jealous, so she practiced and practiced and now she's also a little pro! It's so fun to watch them cruise around on their bikes! I think they do better without the training wheels!  
My next prompt for this week was mixed media. So the two mediums I combined were wood burning (obviously) and colored pencils. I love this piece so much! 
The next prompt was plant life. I found this little saying on google and got a pretty good chuckle out of it! 
And, here's a cute little video of my view while I am working on projects on my front porch!

No comments:

Post a Comment