Sunday, June 23, 2019

{6.3.19 - 6.9.19}

Little man has learned how to blow kisses!!!! 
Summer is the best! My kids love playing with the neighbor girls. Axel still says Reese is his girlfriend. 
He's just too cute for his own good.  
Lyla came to me on Saturday morning and asked me to take her training wheels off. I thought for sure it would be disaster. But she did pretty good to start out and she practiced all day while everyone else was playing and before long she was a little pro!  
You guys that have to look at all my pieces on Instagram and Facebook probably don't want to see them on my blog too...but I just can't help it. I'm loving this new outlet I've found and I'm kind of proud of some of the things I've accomplished already and I want to keep seeing how I have improved and how I can still improve - because there is always room for improvement! This weeks prompts were Literature (above) and Animal. My literature piece is hanging in my boys' room! 
I gave my animal piece to my mom. She has always loved horses and has expressed an interest in decorating her living room in a rustic/western theme and I thought maybe this beauty would help her get started.  
I was practicing with some different ways of adding color to a piece for next week and Axel just loved this little piece of wood I was practicing on. He thought it was beautiful and wanted me to take a picture of it. Of course, I was more than happy to capture his little hands holding his art!

No comments:

Post a Comment