Friday, June 21, 2019

{5.6.19 - 5.12.19}

My mother's day picture this year is pretty much perfect. I love that Alya isn't looking at the camera, Axel is being the little cheeser that he is, Eli is distracted by the bracelet and Lyla is actually smiling a normal smile! Haha!  
Oh. My. Gosh. This kid is SO FUNNY!!! He loves wearing his "earrings." // The girls are way into dinosaurs lately. These are some of the dinosaurs they are drawing these days.  
Alya was so tired one morning she fell asleep doing school! // I never thought I'd see the day where these two could fall asleep in the same bed...let along touching!!  
And I definitely never thought it would happen two nights in a row!  
Or that they would let Axel snuggle with them!! I love when they are getting along!  
The kids and Matthew picked flowers out of our yard for my mother's day bouquet and I got a hummingbird feeder!! It was a wonderful mother's day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment