Saturday, June 22, 2019

{5.13.19 - 5.19.19}

The kids have been begging me to pull out the swimming pool because it's "soo hot outside!" It's not that hot in my opinion...not quite hot enough for the swimming pool. But I had to water my flower bed today and let them convince me to let them run through the sprinkler. Originally I wasn't sure it was much better than getting the pool out, but then when they would only let me turn the water up high enough for it to reach their mid-calf I figured we were okay. // I love Alya's prep for her run! 
He is loving this playing in the sprinklers business! // I also love his prep for his run through the sprinklers.  
Eli just woke up from his nap so he was good to just sit and watch while he re-oriented himself. // I gave him an m&m cookie and he was clearly thrilled!  
Man, he's cute! // Look at his sweet smile! I love his little teeth and the noises he makes when he's happy! 
Alya is actually getting pretty good at her photography skills!  
I don't remember why he was so sad, because I know he liked dinner. He had it everywhere!! // Bullet doesn't just sit and cuddle. If he lays down somewhere you almost can't move or he'll get excited and try to play...which would be fine if he wasn't so annoying about it! So when he curled up on the couch with me without trying to bite my fingers or the strings on my blanket I had to document it! 
The finished piece. Mike got the piece of Aspen attached and put the frame around it. I think it is so beautiful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment