Saturday, June 22, 2019

{5.20.19 - 5.26.19}

My girls are so weird. And I love it and I love them! // Alya lost her first tooth and her second tooth is not far behind! I can't believe they are big enough to be losing teeth!! 
We got to spend the morning with Jaiden and Sky while their mom was at work! The middle school marching band started marching to the Scandinavian Days parade so we got to sit on the curb and watch them! The kids loved it!  
We had a pretty good little hail storm this week! I love pictures like this, if you couldn't tell. I love hands and I love my kids' hands even more!  
Axel just seems like he is growing up too fast for me sometimes. He looks so big coloring and he's even staying in the lines so well! // Eli is getting better! Look how excited he is!  
We went over to Scandinavian Days and Eli got his first corn on the cob. He loved it!! // The girls were freezing so they had to share my jacket. They thought it was pretty great. I also love the band aides on their toes! Band aides are a summer staple. 
He loves his Strider bike and he is SO GOOD at it!! He has no problem keeping up with his sisters on their bikes...sometimes they might even need to try to keep up with him. 
Matthew has been called to the bishopric so he was unavailable this Sunday to meet his friend to get his dad's bull. So the kids and I went down without him. The mount was too big to fit in my car so we had to strap it to the top of my car. I'm sure I got some pretty great looks driving home. To top it off I got pulled over  by the fish and game cop on my way home! What you can't see in this picture is the city cop behind the fish and game cop. Yeah, I was that person. It was a little embarrassing but a lot entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment