Monday, February 11, 2019

{2.4.19 - 2.10.19}

2.4.19     Eli has just been cruising around the house like a little pro, crawling everywhere! It's so fun for me that he can follow me out of one room and into another, or that when he is done nursing I can just put him on the floor and he crawls around entertaining himself! He loves to walk with us holding his hands and he tries to pull himself up onto everything! Sometimes he can't quite figure out how to get his feet under him but other times he does so good! He has even pulled himself up to standing and let go completely to sit himself down. He doesn't like to be left in a room by himself and he thinks Axel is hilarious! He bonks his head on everything but he's pretty tough and rarely cries about it. Axel is getting very impatient for Eli to get big enough for them to wrestle around with each other. He is 19 lbs 13.5 oz and is 2ft 5 inches. He has four teeth for now and he is kind of taking a bottle for one of his feedings. He only likes his purees for breakfast, otherwise he wants very little to do with them. He is so easily distracted while he eats so it's an adventure for sure! We love him dearly and I hope May isn't in any hurry to get here!
Matthew and I brought the kids back these little M&M blankets from Las Vegas! The kids were excited about them and I loved that they were all wrapped up in them watching Alya do school. // I love this boy! He has lots of Spiderman swag but he really doesn't even know who Spiderman is...he keeps telling me he's a "scary guy." Haha!  
Eli was trying to eat his snack one day but couldn't focus facing the kitchen, all the fun stuff was outside! // I keep finding pictures like this that Axel takes on my phone.  
He's just showing off some of his new skills! 
The girls are learning so much with their school and I'm grateful because I know they wouldn't learn this well from me. They are becoming beginning readers and it has been so fun! They are doing so good! (This is a video of Lyla)

No comments:

Post a Comment