Saturday, February 9, 2019

{1.28.19 - 2.3.19}

My little sidekick follows me around asking me to "hold you" all the time and he comes upstairs in the middle of the night and asks if he can snuggle me and he doesn't like to let anyone else help him do anything. (He gets mad if his dad brings him his water when he asked me to do it.) It's hard and tiring but I love that he needs me and loves me. I hope he always will! // It seems like all the kids have pulled themselves to standing for the first time...or at least one of the first times...on the tub. Why the tub!? I get so nervous that their little hands are going to slip on the wet porcelain and I imagine stitches. 
Matthew has been out of town *mostly* working since what feels like April. I'm so grateful that I get to be home with my babies but HOLY MOLY I'm ready for a break. I feel bad saying that because I feel like I've been given so many opportunities to have a "break." People have taken my big kids for a couple hours or for a couple days, but between Matthew being gone and not having a car I felt like I could go far in it was just really a long summer! Haha! Matthew came home one day and I was done! So, shortly after that day he told me he was surprising me with a weekend away!  
We spent a weekend in Las Vegas with some friends and it was so nice!!! It was a great break and I feel pretty refreshed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment