Saturday, February 9, 2019

{1.21.19 - 1.27.19}

He loves to get himself to anything that he can sit up at and play with anything he can get his hands on!  
I keep trying to feed him purees but he'd much rather have what everyone else is having. He loved the burritos and rice - notice the rice on top of his head!  
Here are two of my three little dino explorers. They are trying to lure a dinosaur into our yard so they can study it and learn everything there is to know about it. They came in one day and asked me if we had any fish they could cut open and use the blood for a trail to attract the dinosaurs. 
My little man is crawling! He went from not crawling at all to being a little pro! I'm so glad I caught his first crawl on video! I definitely think crawling is much more of a means to an end for Eli. He is already trying to pull himself up onto things. He likes to crawl over to me and have me help him stand up. I can't decide if he is going to be perfectly content to crawl for a while or if he is going to be in a big hurry to start walking. I guess we shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment