Monday, February 18, 2019

{2.11.19 - 2.17.19}

Eli was so funny when I got him all bundled up so I could go shovel the driveway. He did not like the idea of having so many layers on until we got outside. I put him on the ground and he just sat in one spot watching everything that was going on with a smile on his face almost the whole time! 
My little blue eyed boy is too cute! // Alya was so cute helping me shovel! She helped me with my driveway, the sidewalk in front of my house and then she helped Matthew with our neighbor's driveway and sidewalk (and he has a lot of sidewalk!)  
We made a couple of snow dinos! This is the girls' triceratops.  
They added all the little "frills" behind his horns and after this picture was taken they gave him chocolate chip eyes. He was pretty cute!  
Bullet is starting to want to explore more than just our yard so he doesn't like that he has to be on his leash and confined to one area while the rest of us get to play. He is getting so big, though and I think he's pretty. // I love snow days when it's nice outside. When it's just bitter cold it's no fun for me. I'm glad we've had some nice weather that let's us all get out and play!  
This is Axel's Euoplocephalus. (You-pho-caf-alus)  He built this little dinsosaur's tail and did such a good job! It was so cute! // I didn't have the energy to make valentine sugar cookies so we settled for valentine no bake cookies instead. This might be our new tradition! It was pretty fun and so easy!   
Axel thinks that he needs to come up in the middle of the night every night to snuggle mom and dad. I wish I enjoyed it more because he is so sweet, but it's so hard to get a good night's sleep with a little boy pushing his bum and feet in my back all night. I woke up one morning to Matthew having left for work and Axel on my side of the bed with his favorite show turned on my phone. He's a little Mr. Independent!  
This cutest little baby LOVES the bath! Everytime I turn the tub on for him or any of his siblings he goes crawling straight to the bathroom and pulls himself up on the tub, jabbering with excitement the entire time! // Our neighbor's pine tree is so pretty flocked with snow!  
Eli loves the guitar. He crawls into the corner we keep the guitars in to strum on it all the time and when Dad pulls it out to play it's even better!  
I love these kiddos and I'm so glad they are mine! (I loved the way the boys were looking at each other in this one!)

No comments:

Post a Comment