Saturday, February 9, 2019

{1.7.19 - 1.13.19}

I think that compared to my other kids, it has taken Eli quite a while to decide that he could do big boy stuff like this. I am glad that he hasn't been in a big hurry to do these things but I also love that he is starting to meet some of these milestones. // Axel got these cute new overalls for Christmas and I thought he looked so cute walking around with his hands in his pockets, but he kept scowling at me! It was so funny! 
I got this little mask with my Christmas jammies and Lyla couldn't wait to try it! She desperately needed a nap one day so I told her she could wear my mask if she would go to bed and she jumped at the opportunity! When I went down to wake her up it was just so funny! She sat right up and pushed the mask up on top of her head and looked like she had no idea what was going on. By the time I got back with my camera she looked much less confused! Haha! 
This kid is such a character!! // Our little crab apples looked so pretty all frosted over! 
Might we have a little child prodigy on our hands?!

No comments:

Post a Comment