Friday, February 8, 2019

{12.31.18 - 1.6.19}

1.4.19    My little man is getting so big!! He is so happy always!! He is so content to sit and play as long as he's not alone. I usually put him down in the front room with the girls while they are playing or watching a show and he sits and plays happily until they all leave the room. He definitely likes to be where all the action is. He is mostly a great sleeper! He's had a rough couple nights, but for good reason - he's got two new bottom teeth and I think the top two teeth aren't far behind. They are adorable! Except for when he bites me while he's nursing. He gets so offended when I flinch and surprise him when he bites me! Haha! 
He isn't crawling yet, but he seems to do just fine to get himself around! I honestly am not sure how exactly he does it, because it's like he waits until I'm not looking to wiggle himself around and he is so fast! He lunges forward and props himself up on his hands and sometimes he gets over his little feet so he's on his hands and knees, but then he just pushes himself back up to sitting - which is impressive to me - it took my other kids quite a while to figure out how to get from crawling position and back to sitting. I can't decide if he is actually going to crawl though, or if he'll just be happy scootin' around until he figures out how to walk. He's getting to where he wants to pull himself up to standing, and he loves when I hold under his arms and help him walk around and chase the big kids around.  Oh, we sure love you Mr. Eli!!!!
Taking down Christmas is as good a time as any to get a cute picture of a cute baby wrapped up in Christmas lights, right?  
One of the girls got some Play-Doh at one of our Christmas parties and the kids played together again!!! The girls have actually been so good about including Axel in their play lately! They even let him play in their room! For the longest time the girls would throw a huge fit if Axel tried to follow them into their room and I kept threatening to take their door off if they couldn't be nice to him (or if they kept slamming their door shut). Well one day, the door got slammed once again and I finally followed through on my threat and took their door off. I hoped it would help encourage them to let Axel play in their room, but instead, they just stopped going downstairs to play. The little stinks!! But seriously, I am loving how well these three have been playing together lately!!
I even caught them cuddling!!! One of the best things about this moment, other than the cuddling part, is that the TV is behind them!! They aren't even watching a show! 
I wish I could remember what dinosaur he made out of his lunch! Haha! 
Daddy - daughter fishing trip!! 
I think this trip started out a little rough, but I'm pretty sure they had a lot of fun!  
They made quite the haul!  

No comments:

Post a Comment