Friday, February 8, 2019

{12.24.18 - 12.30.18}

I really failed at taking pictures over the holidays this year! But we had a great Christmas! Eli just loves to be wherever I am, which is hard when I'm trying to cook dinner. It's kind of nice that I can distract him with some finger foods these days! // The kids were given some coloring pages with some little stick-on tattoos. They were so excited about those little tattoos and I thought Axel was adorable trying to show me his muscles and tattoos!  
My mom came down and spent a couple of days with us! I'm so glad she's willing to come down and spend time at our house! We loved having her here for Christmas!  
My baby burrito! I love him!  
Grandma and Grandpa got the girls these adorable little birdhouses for Christmas and Grandpa took them to pick out their paint colors and they spend a couple days painting. To say they love their birdhouses would be an understatement. I am excited for them to have some birds in them this spring! 

No comments:

Post a Comment