Friday, February 8, 2019

{12.17.18 - 12.23.18}

I'm so glad my kids have fun aunts who want to spend time with them! Jeni and Crystal asked if they could take the kids for a bit and they had something fun planned everyday! They went ice-skating and downtown and played hard!  
The girls loved that they got to buy a goat and some water at the Light The World station. // I love this picture of Axel! He looks so happy!  
"I Love To See The Temple"  
We had my family Christmas party this week! It was a lot of fun! I didn't see much of my kids...they were too busy playing with Nana and Tia! 
I love this picture of my mom and Eli! 
Eli loves to share a piece of my toast every morning! I can't believe how big he's getting! // I also can't believe how fast this puppy of ours is growing! I think he's doubled his size in the last week!  
On our way up to our Christmas party we stopped at Cabelas and I just had to take a picture of Eli in front of their beautiful tree! // I tried for a really long time to keep Bullet in my lap while on our way home, but he wanted nothing to do with me!  
Eli seems like he wants to be on the move, but he just lunges forward onto his hands and pushes himself back up. Despite the fact that he's not crawling, he gets himself around. He just scoots and twists and maneuvers his little body around to where he's never in the same place that I put him down in. I love it when he wiggles around and Axel comes in and says "how did you get there!?" // Look at his little crossed feet!!  
I love having pictures of my sleeping babies! They look so peaceful and I just can't get over how beautiful they are!
I honestly don't remember what our little family home evening lesson was about, but we had Dad doing some pushups, and the kids wanted to get in on the action. I was dying!!! So funny!
Jeni and Crystal sent me this video while they had the kids and I thought it was so darn funny! I love how Lyla tries to shoo the ducks away and Alya's little panic attack is hilarious!!

No comments:

Post a Comment