Friday, February 8, 2019

{12.10.18 - 12.16.18}

I took our Christmas card picture this week, and I'm so glad I got one good one! It was quite the adventure!  
Most of the pictures I got went a little something like this... 
...and this... (this one was an almost. Poor Eli.)
...and this. Haha! Bullet was obviously more interested in exploring than sitting still. The girls really, really tried, but I kind of asked a lot of them to hold on to the puppy and the baby, all the kids kept getting distracted by Bullet and Eli was just getting tired of all the madness! Haha! It was muddy and messy and crazy and I am so happy with how cute that one picture turned out!  
The kids got to decorate their little Christmas tree! I think I went in my bedroom to change a diaper and by the time I was done the girls had put almost all of the ornaments on their little tree which didn't leave much for me to put on our big tree! Haha! I love these little Christmas traditions! They have been so excited since after Thanksgiving to put up their little tree! 
Dad brought us home our big Christmas tree! I love having a real tree in my home at Christmas! // Eli enjoyed jamming out to Dad's music. I'm sure he had some Willie Nelson or Chris Christopherson playing. Starting him young! 
Look how cute this sweet boy is!! // Axel makes the cutest little tree topper I have ever seen!  
Little man playing in his pack and play! Bullet wants to get in there with him so bad!! and I'm just glad that Eli has a safe place to sit and play! // Axel was trying to get out of Eli's little bouncer and fell back in!  
My mini photographers took this adorable picture of their baby brother!  
This little puppy has taken over my nursing pillow! Every time I put it down after I feed Eli he steals it and cuddles up in it.  
I don't have any words for this picture. The girls were sitting in front of their little tree enjoying the lights and their decorations and kept whispering to each other. I have no idea what they were saying but it was a cute little moment! I love my little family and I love the Spirit of Christmas. I hope my kids have some amazing memories from their childhood. 

No comments:

Post a Comment