Thursday, January 17, 2019

{9.24.18 - 9.30.18}

9.27.18   
Every mom probably says this about her children, but I think mine are beautiful! 
Eli loves his toes! 
Eli has started solids. I have such mixed emotions about him hitting these milestones! I know the baby stage is so hard and I look forward to sleeping all night more often than not, and not carrying a needy baby on my hip while I'm trying to fix dinner or clean the house. But really, it's just hard while I'm in it. I know I'm going to miss all of this. Having been through all of this with Eli's siblings, it's been easier for me to cherish all these moments and milestones, but it's still really hard! // The girls are loving school these days. They are getting so good at their letters! (Alya) 
They walked up down the sidewalk hand in hand a few times! Axel loves the girls and loves when they let him play with them. Alya's helmet cracks me up! She insists on wearing it to ride her bike, even if she is only on her bike for a few minutes, and then she will run around the yard with it on until it's time to come in the house. Lyla - her poses and her Tooke. She kills me! 
The girls have been learning new tricks on their bikes! (Lyla) // Axel is getting pretty good at his bike, too! He just follows the girls up and down the sidewalk and is even getting good at lifting his feet off the ground and balancing! 
Little man is getting good at practicing sitting up! // I love sleeping babies! It's so hard to move when he falls asleep in my arms. 
We brought a bed up to the front room for Matthew's dad to sleep on when he's here for his hunts and we've just kind of left it. I'm hoping Eli will sleep better if I'm not in the same room as him, so I've been sleeping on the guest bed. The kids love it. They all have their little spot to watch their shows and relax. 
Axel adores Eli and I'm so glad Eli is getting bigger and less afraid of his brother! // Deep thoughts during breakfast! 
The girls got in trouble one day so we sent them to their corners. Axel was feeling left out so he sent himself to his "corner."

No comments:

Post a Comment