Wednesday, January 23, 2019

{10.1.18 - 10.7.18}

10.4.18     This happy boy is a mama's boy through and through. I still rock him or nurse him to sleep even though I feel like I need to break the habit. For now it's just easy because he doesn't make a huge fuss about it. I only have to rock him for a few minutes before he is asleep. He doesn't like to sleep through the night though without eating a couple of times. I'm fine with it for now, but I can feel my energy dwindling so I'm not sure how much longer I can let that go on. He is such a happy little guy though! His smile melts my heart. He doesn't laugh easily but he makes the cutest happy baby sounds. His cheeks are getting chubbier by the day and I just can't get enough of him! Happy five months sweet boy! 
We left the trailer on the mountain between hunts and when we went up to move it we discovered that some mice had taken up residence inside the trailer. It was pretty gross but these kids are pretty stinkin' cute! 
Look Mom! No hands!!! The girls are practicing all sorts of new tricks on their bikes! They have come such a long way in such a short amount of time. They sued to walk their bikes over all the tiny bumps in the sidewalk and now they just cruise over them like it's nothing! (Alya)
Alya / Lyla...and Tooke. 
This one is Lyla's favorite trick! They are so daring and so proud of themselves! I'm pretty proud of them too! 
I love this baby!!! / Axel has a little girlfriend! The neighbor girls that my girls play with have a little sister who is Axel's age. They are so cute together! They walk around holding hands and sharing toys and showing each other cool things around the yard! It's super cute!  
Diana and I met at Hogle Zoo with all the kids one day this week. We had so much fun! The kids did awesome, as aw 



Every time I go to the zoo I try to get a picture like this. This one had my dying! Lyla - the one in the very middle...who was probably the most secure was freaking out because she was sure she was going to fall off. She made such a huge fuss about it and every time I look at these pictures I just have to chuckle at the drama! 

(I had to post this one of my girls. I have no idea what Alya's pose is, but man it kills me!) 
Axel loved the lions and the elephants! // Eli wasn't so sure about being held by another baby, but she was sure excited to hold him!  
We took the train ride! 
The kids all loved it!  
We got our new car this week. (Toyota Sequoia) and I was able to drive it up to the zoo. It was pretty nice and seemed to run great! We stayed at my mom's house for the night and I met up with my sisters the next day and left the kids with my mom. On my way back to my mom's house, my front passenger tire fell off my car!!! It was terrifying! Thank goodness I was off the highway and was pulling into a parking lot and was out of the way when it came off so no one was hurt. But man it scared me! I'm grateful my kids weren't with me and that they were so happy to chow down on popcorn and hang out with Nana while I was stuck for hours in a parking lot and I'm grateful I was with my sisters who know some very car savvy people who were willing to help and got me back on the road! And I'm so grateful this happened close to my mom's house and not while I was on the freeway coming to or from the zoo with all the kids in my car! Things could have ended so differently and I'm so grateful for the Lord's hand in keeping me and my kids safe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment