Thursday, January 24, 2019

{10.8.18 - 10.14.18}

Grandma and Grandpa came to visit for a bit and I love this picture we got with Grandma! 
Fancy Axel eating breakfast in his "glov-es" 
He is so darn cute! He doesn't get near the amount of attention from me that the girls, or even Axel got. Being the baby of the family has it's drawbacks, I guess...but he seems to just go with the flow like a champ! 
Eli just wanted me to hold him but I needed two hands to fix dinner and he was not happy to just play with toys in his Bumbo…so he got his first graham cracker and he loved it!! 
The girls were taking pictures one day and caught this gem. I love it! As much as it hurts, I think one thing I am going to miss most when my kids are all grown up is when my babies grab a chunk of my skin and pull me in for a kiss.  
The girls also caught this gem of Dad and Eli. I love it so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment