Friday, January 25, 2019

{10.15.18 - 10.21.18}

Matthew saw this beautiful double rainbow while he was working down in Escalante.  
Mr. Eli is getting better at sitting up! // He tipped over while he was practicing sitting, but he made it look so intentional! Haha! 
He insists on feeding himself. I tried spoon feeding him one day and got yelled at, and he refused to let me get near his mouth with the spoon...until I just gave it to him and let him do it. That's the only way he will eat. // One of the girls took this picture of me and Eli. I really don't like putting pictures of myself like this on the blog, but I think I will like to look back on it and remember these snuggles and be glad that this picture is here. With Matthew gone throughout the week for work I have felt pretty overwhelmed with trying to keep all four kids happy and fed, so most days look like this for me. I am honestly not sure when my last shower was, the kitchen/house is filthy, the kids are being so noisy and playing with their food and I should teach this baby to put himself to sleep on his own, but I know I am going to miss all of it! (Other than the lack of personal hygiene! Ha!) 
Eli hates to be on his tummy so he doesn't roll onto his stomach, but he has been rolling from side to side a lot lately! He grabs his little toes and rolls over in a cute little ball! 
Feeding himself. He's so big, and so stubborn! // I love these boys and I love how happy Axel gets when he gets to be with his baby brother.  
I don't remember why, but we stopped in Nephi on our way home from somewhere so I could nurse Eli and the kids played at this cute little park. It was pretty cold, but they had a blast! (I also thought I had pictures of the girls playing but I can't find them.) 
Eli doesn't like the jumper too much. He does okay for a minute, but he'd just much rather be held. I think it's because he doesn't want to be confined to this one spot in the doorway. He likes how much I move around the house, so he just wants to come with me! // Axel loves these sunglasses and I just thought this was too funny!  
My beautiful Grandma passed away this week and I'm so happy my family was able to go to her funeral. She was such a beautiful woman! I didn't know her as well as I would have liked, but what I did know about her I truly loved - and still do! I love you Grandma! 
On our way home from Grandma Cheney's funeral we stopped to visit Matthew's grandma. It was so good to see her! For a few different reasons it's been really hard for us to get to Idaho so we haven't been able to visit Grandma for a long time. It was really good to visit with her for a little bit before we went home.   
Axel was being uncooperative, but I love this picture of Grandma and the kids! 

No comments:

Post a Comment