Friday, January 25, 2019

{10.22.18 - 10.28.18}

There is finally a pumpkin patch by our house! A friend and I took our kids over one day and we had so much fun! There was a corn maze, we played on the hay slides, there was a little three wheeler bike track, a corn pit and the cutest little tractor train ride! 
Lyla buried in the corn // Axel buried in the corn!  
Alya and our friend Emeline buried in the corn patch. It was such a beautiful day!! 
Eli was so content to watch the big kids play and enjoy the fresh air. // Axel thought he was pretty cool climbing the cow pen.  
Alya's little face is so red...black and sweats seemed like a good idea when she got dressed this morning, but it sure warmed up while we were out and about! Lyla just always has to pose and I think it's hilarious! Axel will not put his hat up higher on his head so in order to see anything he has to raise his chin clear up like this and Eli is just about done with this stroller business! Haha!  
Lyla coming down the hay slide // Alya was actually really annoyed that Axel was sitting behind her and holding onto her. How dare he! 
I'm grateful for good people and good friends who have kids the same age as mine! Hopefully I will be better about setting up playdates for both me and the kids! Haha! These girls should be going to kindergarten together so I love that they are building friendships now! 
The kids loved the train ride! They took them down through their fields where they had some skeleton decorations. The girls told me they thought they were real skeletons and I think they talked more about them than anything else. 
All our kids (minus Eli) got to sit right behind each other! Right to left: Alya, Lyla, Emeline, Caden, Axel. 
I love these adorable children! // Eli had some one on one time with me and Audrey while the big kids were on the train ride!  
Axel came with me to get Papa Murphy's one night and he wanted to sit on this rock so bad! Also, Matthew did the landscaping that Axel is sitting on! // He's getting SO good at sitting!  
I don't have any idea what he was doing, but he would take a bite and lean clear back like this with his beautiful hair flowing behind him! Haha! He moved too fast for me to get a good picture of him, but I still think he's so cute! // We didn't do pumpkins this year at home, so we painted some of our gourds instead.  
Axel's gourd // Eli's gourd 
Lyla's gourd 
Alya's gourd 
I made the girls these Anna and Elsa hats for their Halloween costumes this year and Eli made the cutest little cabbage patch Elsa baby! 

No comments:

Post a Comment