Monday, December 17, 2018

{9.17.18 - 9.23.18}

These beauties got to celebrate their *FIFTH* birthday this week! 
Matthew's parents and a couple of his sisters were able to come down and celebrate with us! I think they felt pretty darn special!  
Lyla is so sassy! (Send help!) //I can't get over how big my girls are looking these days. When did they grow out of that baby stage into such pretty little girls!? 
I talked the girls into letting me make them a cookie cake and a brownie cake...they seem to turn out better for me than actual cake most of the time...so Alya wanted a little mouse cookie and Lyla wanted a pretty butterfly brownie! I was pretty happy with how they turned out! 
The girls then got to have a sleepover at their aunt's house for a bit. They always have so much fun with their aunts!  
The boys and I went up the mountain to move the camp trailer for Grandpa's elk hunt!  
This little guy was just so content to be in the mountains! // Donuts - breakfast of champions! (And look at those curls!!!!)
I sure love these boys of mine!!! Also, I cut Axel's hair this week! I tried to leave some of his curls that I love so much, but it was time for it to be somewhat tame! I definitely didn't do a great job, but I think it could be worse! Haha!
My mom bought this crazy finger unicorn at a little toy store near her house...but there were no rules saying it had to be on your fingers... 
Matthew and Grandpa with his beautiful bull! 
Oh this was so funny!! Axel did not like this mask!

No comments:

Post a Comment