Monday, November 19, 2018

.two.

8.25.2018

Oh my sweet little man! I can't believe you are two! Time goes much to quickly! You are my little buddy and my comic relief! I'm so glad you are mine! I love that you love your mama and you like to snuggle with me before you fall asleep. You insist that we sing "Rock-a-bye Baby" "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" and "Goodnight Sweetheart" in that order and I love it when you sing with me. You don't like white noise when you sleep but you love to sleep to the tune of "Rock-A-Bye Baby" on your noise machine. You keep biting holes in your binky so we have started clipping it down and there is almost nothing left of it.  
You love tractors and trucks and are so content to play alone when you are driving your trucks and tractors around the house or outside. You like to line them all up in a straight line and show me "lots of cars, Mama!" You crawl around pushing your trucks with endless energy and I wish I could keep up with you!  
You love to torment your sisters because you get such a rise out of them! It's kind of funny! You do love to play with your sisters, running up and down the hall with them pretending to be horses or wolves or birds or whatever else you guys can come up with. You have quite the personality! You like to tease us and have nicknamed your sisters Lyla Lou Poo and Alya Lou Poo. You love Eli so much and just want him to be able to play with you. I can't wait to see how much fun you two have together when he gets bigger!  
We took you to you well-child visit and you are 27.8 pounds and are 2 feet 11 inches. You are getting so big but I still feel like you are so small! I am in no hurry for you to grow up! 
I love you Axel!!! Thank you for choosing me to be your Mom! Thank you for being my little buddy! Always remember how much I love you!!

Happy Birthday Little Man!

Love, Mama


No comments:

Post a Comment