Tuesday, November 27, 2018

{8.27.18 - 9.2.18}

The girls have started the Upstart Preschool program! So far they are loving it and doing really well! // This boy is so handsome...especially when he smiles!  
Axel has graduated to a toddler bed this week! He still doesn't climb out of his crib but I'm ready to move Eli into a crib so I needed Axel out of it! He has transitioned so well! It makes me laugh, though because he still sits in his bed when he wakes up and waits for someone to come down to get him!  
I just love these beautiful girls! // I love that this is Lyla's "pretty smile." She sure makes me chuckle! 
It's been so fun to watch these three cruise around on their bikes!  The neighbor girls have been riding their bikes over and it has given the girls a whole new confidence on their own bikes just to watch Reagan and Bentley. 
They are even trying new tricks!  
Axel's little pony tail just kills me!  
His shirt says it all! He is such a MIGHTY CUTE LITTLE GUY! // He is getting pretty good at grabbing toys...and hair...and chunks of my skin! Haha! 
Matthew sent this beautiful picture of Fish Lake from one of his hunting trips! 
I love those tiny gigantic hands! And I love that whenever I hold him he holds onto me with such a strong grip! // I love this boy and I love his curls and I love his funny sense of humor! 
They couldn't be bothered to smile for a picture! Snacks are very important! // He loved his birthday hat! 
This kid cracks me up! Doesn't he look handsome in this sparkly birthday crown and those sparkly sandals!? // Eli will not roll onto his tummy but he likes to roll onto his side to look for whatever he can hear or reach for a toy...or the wet wipes...that are above him. 
The kids went on a little hike with Dad while I sat in the car and nursed Eli. As much as I would like to be out walking with them I love being able to just observe from a distance. My kids are just getting so big and I want to soak it all in!  
I love these goofballs!

I was trying to teach the kids how to go cross eyed.
Alya learned this song so fast! She likes to choose it for her bedtime lullaby when it's her turn to pick the song!

No comments:

Post a Comment