Wednesday, November 28, 2018

{9.3.18 - 9.9.18}

9.4.18     This adorable little man is pretty spoiled! He still likes me to rock him to sleep but he has started to take random naps that last at least an hour. When I need to set him down I've started putting him in the pack-and-play so that his siblings can't get to him and he has seemed to like it. I think he likes that he can see what is going on, but he also really likes that he can't be touched! Ha! He is practicing sitting up on his own, but he's still pretty wobbly. He drools A LOT!!! and always seems to have his hands in his mouth. He likes to eat his toes but he only pulls his feet to his mouth during diaper changes when he doesn't have a diaper on, like the diaper makes it too hard for him to bend in half. He weighs 14.10 lbs (50%) and is 26.5 inches long (94%).
Oh how I love this brown-eyed boy!
 
Eli sitting in his safe place! He's sitting so well!! // Look how happy he is to be where the big kids can't reach him!  
Dad took us fishing this week and we found a snake!  
It's so fun for me to watch the girls when we are out doing things like hiking or fishing. I remember them being so little and needy and really looking forward to them being more independent. Well, here we are! They don't need me to hold their hands over all the rocks and twigs. I don't panic every time they get close to the water or when they wander away looking for rocks and seashells. Although I miss my babies, I love that they are getting bigger and I love that they enjoy being out in the mountains!
Axel is getting so big! But I am glad he still has some of his baby features like those pudgy little fingers! // Eli's fingers are his favorite chew toy. Everyone keeps asking me if he is getting teeth because he is always chewing on his fingers and the drool that comes out of his mouth is insane! He's not getting teeth (although I don't doubt that teeth are shifting around deep underneath his gums) he's just super slobbery!  
Axel insisted on wearing this shirt that my sister gave him. Daxton used to wear it and I think it's a size 5T. It has a gorilla head on the front and he loves it! He's still the cutest little fisherman I have ever seen!  
I think Axel is struggling a little with not being the baby anymore. He doesn't like that I don't hold him as much as I used to and it's hard for him to not be distracting while Eli is eating. I think he still likes to do a few baby things because it's a combination of wanting the attention Eli gets, all these "new" baby things are exciting, and he just loves Eli so much and wants to do everything he gets to do! 
Oh my goodness! I love that smile!  
Sometimes the kids play so well together! I love when the girls let Axel play with them! Alya makes a pretty good horsey! // I decided all the kids needed hats and I think they all look so darn cute!! 
I feel like I'm constantly telling Axel to be soft or to be nice to Eli. But I really do love that he likes to be close to him!

No comments:

Post a Comment