Monday, November 19, 2018

{8.20.18 - 8.26.18}

My big kids light up when they get to hold Eli! 
Axel's skinny little legs crack me up and I can't get enough of his curls! // He's so much happier when he's upright.  
The girls have quite a collection on the fridge of items that they need to earn back with good behavior. Lyla decided she didn't need to wait for permission or help - which just about gave me a heart attack when I found her. // This little man is having a birthday this week and one of our favorite part about birthdays is making the desserts! Also...don't you love those curls!? 
Oh how I love these boys! 
That smile makes my heart smile! // We had a little adventure one night. Matthew and I were sitting watching TV when we smelled smoke. Matthew got up to investigate and saw smoke behind our house so we went outside and saw that the auto shop behind our house had caught fire. Our neighbors were evacuated but thank goodness no other properties were affected. Matthew didn't mind at all running the fire hose for a couple of hours!
Lyla thought it was so funny when Dad rode her bike! // I can't believe he's gonna be two! 
Axel's truck cake! I had a lot of fun making this cake! 
Axel got a strider bike for his birthday and he is already getting so good at it!
Eli's first real laugh! It is one of my favorite sounds!

No comments:

Post a Comment