Sunday, November 18, 2018

{8.13.18 - 8.19.18}

Dad took us on a scouting trip. I love seeing all four of my kids in pictures...even when Axel is mad I'm making him sit down for yet another picture! Haha! 
See...he really wasn't mad the whole time!  
Axel picked out his outfit today. His shirt is very fitting! // Lyla is learning how to take selfies! 
I had a feeling Eli would be happier if he could sit up more, so we tried putting him in the swing today. I think he liked it! // My friend brought her babies down to visit. They will be one in October. I think it's so funny that her little boy, Eli is almost as big as Axel!  
Lyla and Reagan, Axel and Eli, Alya and Eli. These six littles are adorable!  
Eli hates to be on his tummy. // Axel inherited Daxton's old robe and slippers. They drown him but he loves them! He wakes up in the morning and wants to put his robe on first thing. 
Eli and Daddy!! 
Warm summer days are wonderful!  
Eli's first time in the Bumbo was a success! // Lyla drew a picture of me holding Eli! 
We went to visit Grandpa! I treasure pictures of my kids with their grandparents and great grandparents.
Baby giggles are THE BEST!

No comments:

Post a Comment