Sunday, November 18, 2018

{8.6.18 - 8.12.18}

Jessica and Kenzie came down to visit us for the day. We had a lot of fun having a picnic at the park and swimming! 
Everyone loves to hold Mr. Eli! 
These two are so cute when they are getting along! // Eli has been to the swimming pool a few times this summer but hasn't actually been in the pool because he always falls asleep on the drive to the pool.  

Axel was clearly very happy to have Alya holding him! Haha! 
The best part of this bath for Axel was when I pulled Eli out of the sling so that Axel could climb into it! // I love the way Eli sucks his bottom lip in and tucks it under his top gums! 
Axel attacks me. Always. He doesn't just kiss me, though. He bites my lips or my cheeks or whatever else he can get his teeth on and he thinks it's hilarious! I think it hurts, but I also kind of love it! 
We had the Sorenson family reunion in Salt Lake this weekend so Grandpa took us to Park City to ride the lifts.



The views were so pretty!  
The girls got to have a sleepover with their aunts. Unfortunately I forgot to pack their swimsuits so Crystal had to buy them a new one. They thought it was great!
This is a favorite activity for all of us! 

No comments:

Post a Comment